Haraya

Imagine

Friday, August 14, 2015

What to Like? How to earn?

A sexy post, a sensational travel, a love quote, a statement that makes you laugh, basta any post from crush or a cute person, a picture with a famous personality, a post from mama, tita, kuya, or whosever from the house, if in business – walang kamakamag-anak, it’s different here in FB, it’s a mutual understanding, for sometimes the more you like, the more you earn, it’s give and take. How about when I post about social reality, shall I receive enough likes? How about the art, the humanity, the social responsibility? Have more time to think before hitting the button, for this is the concept; you will be defined by your likes.

 I will not accept that the more likes it gets, the valuable to post is. Likes don’t define values.

 Don’t forget to add Arab, Indian nationals; if you’re desperate enough to earn likes (just like a politician craving for votes) they are sometimes auto-liking machines. Sometimes, I am thinking, to what is really a like means to people. I don’t want to say it means “Hey, I like what happened to you”, how about when people liked a post of a dead love ones? I am thinking as well, to what do it means to people getting lots of likes, an appreciation, fame, ego, personal value?


But I am not forgetting, I cannot eat likes, I cannot feed hungry men by it. 

But it’s like an award, give likes to the deserving!


for more creative works from Rommel F. Bonus, visit his personal blog:
https://sites.google.com/site/rommelfabrosbonus/

2 comments: